Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tubes and Tude's and Talent's!

Yesterday we went to yet another appointment regarding Roman and his ears. Good news! The fluid in his ears has complete cleared up. Not even the the normal "fluid" that is there. No redness, nodda. So we are going to hold off on the tubes and go in frequently to see if any fluid comes back. I am hoping not. But we shall see.

Roman is becoming quite the flirt. Our Pedi is a female and he was smiling and grinning at her through the entire appointment. She is a older philipino woman in her late 50's and she was just in hog heaven. He thought she was playing a game with him and just kept giving her lovey faces. I was so jealous! Wish I had my camera! Anyways, we about fell off the chair because he has gained nearly 1 pound in the last 2 weeks. Up to 23lbs 1 oz. and a whopping 32 inches long. I swear that the length was off but still, my baby is growing! I am so happy! He has been eating like a champ the last week now that his ears dont hurt. Its so fun to watch him grow.

His new word of the week is "YES"! "Do you want to watch Backyardigan's?" YES! "Do you want to go down the slide?" YES!

ITs so cute the way he says it too.

In other news I am going to start my own photography business part time. Its something I really enjoy. I have been so inspired by it and its something that I could see myself doing full time in the long long away future. Like years. But in the mean time it will be a great hobby and a good way to make some extra money. :) My little business name is RomaBee Photography.

Roman + Brittan= RomaBee. :) So watch for a launch to come.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe, I just teared up RomaBee... sniff. You are very talented. Congrats on no fluid! Rocking News! I'm hoping for that kinda news with Mr Noah. I've been ' milking' his glands in his neck, sounds weird I know, but supposed to help drain the fluid from the ear.

Angie said...

Tell me about it!! Time sure does fly. I just had the kids' pictures done a couple months ago, so I might not need them done this soon. but you do such a good job that I might do it anyway! Just keep me posted on when you are coming!
That's awesome with Roman's ears. I never had that problem with my kids, but I know it is very difficult to deal with.

Paige said...

Congrats! That's great news all around. You're a great photographer. :)

Kirsten said...

Woohoo on no fluid! Jake had tubes - after 8 EI's in less than 6 months, it was the only thing that helped. But lemme tell ya - if you can get around it, there's no better way!

Tyson and Heather said...

YES...so cute:)! You should get into Guitar Hero..its fun! Glad the boys like it! New Photography business?! How AWESOME!! Gonna check it out right now:)! Way to go!

*** said...

Hooray for a healthy boy! I am so glad his ears are doing better the poor thing. And LOVE your photography name Jess, so very perfect...

Jamie Lea B said...

Wow we both are starting a photograpy studio.The funny thing is we both decided this abt the same time lol.I have no names yet for mine.We started putting together a studio and my new camera will be here tomorrow woot woot.Your very talented tho so I am a bit behind.

Oh and on Romans ears have you tried getting him to lay on a water battle or heating pad it drains them.I had to do that with Avery all the time even do it to myself when I get an ear ache it so helps.The trick is getting him to lay on it long enuff lol.GoodLuck