Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Trippin on Tuesday..

Edit. Thanks to my ever knowing husband for pointing it out.. I spelled polygamist wrong. How can I be a good blogger if I spell nearly every word on my blog wrong, guess I did not run spell check. So embarrassed. I bet the self taught polygamist women are way better spellers than I am. I am going to crawl under a rock now. LOVES!


Things that are disturbing me this week.

1. Three men microwave human poop at the 7/11 in Sandy. So glad that I don't live there. Crazy ass people microwaving crap?
2. The Polygamist Mother's with children over the age of 5 are separated and sent back to the compound. Ummm. Not okay. If they abuse children, they abuse women.
3. SNOW. Yesterday it was 82 degrees and I got a little hot at play group. Today its effing snowing. So not okay.
4. Chuck getting surgery again. Dang knee!
5. Oil prices at an all time high.
6. Orphan boy living in garbage DUMP. People do understand that it costs at a minimum $25K to adopt over sea's, right?
7. My chubby level. I need to get under control. But I just want treats. Tomorrow I am starting my newest diet.. chase everything you eat with a head of spinach filled with e-coli.
8. The 80s' bangs on the women from the FLDS Church. Holy Wave. Not okay. And obviously they do not have a tweezers. Holy UNI. Okay thats rude. Sorry.
Okay done for now.

xoxo.
Jess

7 comments:

Kristy said...

lmao I love number 8 haha! I so know what you mean! the 80's are gone yet so many seem to be stuck there!

Jamie Lea B said...

Ok number 1 is kinda funny not the act but the way you ended it (Crazy ass people microwaving crap?)lol.The rest is just showing ya our world is a bit crazy.I hope Chucks surgery goes ok and he heals fast.Oh and on your diet ummm ok lol.I hope your week is as fabulas as you are.Kiss kiss hug hug!

Kristy said...

I really love Tuesdays now. Those women are walking on the crazy side. They have no problem going back just a prob leaving the kids behind. Obviously they are fine with farming their girls out to predators and kicking their sons out when they get old enough to start competeting for attention from the girls their own age. No sympathy for them coming from my way. Some of the women left as soon as they could get a ride out.
Surgery sucks, when is the big date?
I'm very interestd in the newest diet. It's taken me a while but I'm ready to commit to the evening walks if your down, but a warnig I'm a total flake. I so would rather be surfing your blog late at night than doing something healthy :?

Lacey said...

Check out tonight's news on Channel 5. They are talking about why the heck they wear their hair like that. I guess there's some religious significance. Go figure!

Jessica Potter said...

Lacey.. are you freaking serious? Is there really a reason they wear their hair like that?

Kristy said...

Not Lacey but I watched the news after she said something. Get this the higher they get their hair the more holier they are. Man I would have been pretty dang holy in Jr High. I could get my fan bangs to 6inches. Also there not allowed to wear red or black because something like that is Christ colors and those stinky pastel colors are a must. They signify which man they belong to.

Wildingkids said...

Hey, your mom told me you had this blog so I had to check it out!!! Im soo excited!! How's Chucks knee? Anyway heres mine if you wanna check it out
wildingkids.blogspot.com