Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth Day



Happy Earth Day!
In celebration of Earth Day I decided to do my part and buy reusable cloth grocery bag's. I searched online for a good price and felt I could find better. Little did I know I would find them on my lunch break. I ran to Whole Foods for their FAB salad bar and today Whole Foods is giving out a100% recyclable grocery bag to all of their customers. And the best part is additional bags are only .99 cents. So go out there, do your part for Earth Day and get some cloths grocery bags. A plastic grocery bag takes 10,000 years to biodegrade. American's use 110 billion grocery bags a year.
"Recyle, Reduce, Reuse and Close the Loop!"

PS. Oak Hollow girls. I am working on the recycle bins.

PPS. If anyone lives in PA, get your booty out there and VOTE!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm glad to her about you working on the recycle bins. I totally showed up at your place with a bag full of trash the other Saturday and I couldn't find the bins so hurry up and ran out of there so nobody would see me looking like a total idiot poking around in your backyard. You know I could probably go get my own bins or something but that would be way to hard for my lazy self.

Paige said...

Where is the Whole Foods that you shop at? I've looked for the bags online, but hello - we need like 50 for our shopping needs! :) Good to know you can buy them closer to home.