Sunday, April 27, 2008

Things that are not okay about working at 5 am all week:

1. Waking up at 3:50 am.
2. Showing up to work and forgetting if you brushed your teeth.
3. Showing up to work and forgetting your glasses.
4. Showing up to work with your shirt inside out, and not knowing it until 7 hours later when your co-worker notices.
5.The fourth meal I somehow seem to have taken on.
6. Not cooking a meal for my family all week. And being okay with it. I am not sure what we have eaten. But no one is starving.
7. Wearing the same shoes all week because who worries about looking cute when you have to leave for work at 4:30 am.
8. My skin will never be the same.
9. No social time for my kid because of my tiredness level/
10. No walking with Kristy.
11. My son has learned 8 new swear words this week.
12.Worst of all, my butt has taken on the shape of my pleather chair.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

5 AM!!! That is just not natural. Why do you think it is still dark?!? Because you are suppose to be asleep. I hope you don't have to do that again.

Kristy said...

Don't lie I know you hate walking! What's up with your skin? I thought it's been looking so great since your Mom worked her magic. Who needs glasses when you have one good eye :?

Anonymous said...

LMAO at pleather chair and 8 new swear words.. That's WAYYYYY too early. UGH Hope you don't have to do it much longer.