Saturday, April 19, 2008

Juno.. A must see!



So. I just got done watching Juno. I have had many people recommend I watch it, because it has to do with adoption. I loved this show. It was about adoption but just so much more, it was sooo hilarious. It gave me all of the good feelings I want when I watch a movie. Happy, Weepy, Amused, Sad and Warm and Fuzzy all over. :) Juno is such a great character and just so entertaining. I could relate with adoptive mother a little but I am hoping I was not that uptight, but I think I was in a lot of ways. You just worry so much the birth mother is going to change her mind. But anyways this movie was great, Juno has an amazingly dry sense of humor that I loved and the music is so awesome. I would recommend it to anyone. It had a few suggestive spots and she dropped the "F" Bomb during labor, but hey who can blame her. Heheh. Defiantly going to return to the redbox and go buy my own version. It ROCKED!




7 comments:

Me said...

Kit and I saw Juno around Christmas time up in Salt Lake, and LOVED it! We bought it when it came out too. Super cute when the BM feels the baby in the tummy. Touching!

Kristy said...

I love Juno! It has that Napolean Dynamite feel. This film had me laughing and crying at the same time. Orange tic tacs and sunny d hold a special place in my heart now.

Kristy said...

my little sister took me to see it in theaters the day it came out and I feel totally in love! I got it the day it came out and I watch it over and over. I laugh, cry, and flat out bawl my eyes out! My hubby even cried his eyes out, in a few different places! "honest to blog" :)

The Andrews said...

Twas a funny movie, even though there were a couple parts that were a little risque. I love how simplistic the plot was, yet it was so entertaining!

*** said...

We just watched this the other night and laughed hard...love the dry humor. AMAZING NEW PIC OF ROMAN!!!! I LOVE IT :)

Anonymous said...

I loved it so much I want to buy it and I seriously missed Juno after watching it. I Loved loved loved it.

pinkmorning said...

i loved this movie too!