Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tripping on Tuesday

A few things that having me trippin today..

1. See previous post. Are you serious, 110 billion bags.
2. The fact that I will be at work at 5 am tomorrow.
3. My dry skin.
4. $3.35 a gallon for gas.
5. Laura Bush hosting the Today show. I mean, come on. Weird. Go read to kindergartners or something.
6. The fact that "The Training Table" is Utah's original. I mean come on. It should soooooooo be Crown Burger.
7. The whiney grunty sound Roman has mastered.
8. The fact Roman woke up at 4am the last 2 days and 5 am on Sunday.
9. The fact the Roman blows kisses. Trippin in the best possible way.
10. The fact my spouse does not like Strawberries. I mean who does not.
11. "Do you smell what Barack is cooking." Silly crazy funny!
12. The show "Deal or No Deal". Why must people be so greedy. Take the damn DEAL!
13. My fascination with the Hills. It's a drug, I think they have subliminal messages I swear. I have no clue why I love this show so much. But I do. At least I will own up to it.
14. The news just reported Hillary won 57 to 43 in PA. Trippin in the best possible way AGAIN!

Going to leave on a good note. At least good for me. :)

8 comments:

Kristy said...

Whew, you had me a little worried that you weren't going to remember your trippin post today. Really, I've been watching for it. I'm so with you on Crown Burger. Being for Cali I can honestly say I so prefer Crown Burger over In and Out anyday.I'm so sorry about you having to work at 5 AM I'll be thinking of you, oh wait nevermind, I take it back I'll be sleeping instead :)The greedier they are the more they lose. Deal or Deal depresses me most the time. I've decided that we can still be friends even though you support Hilary but only if you'll be friend even though I don't have cable.

Chris,Celeste,Baylee,& Dax said...

I'm glad someone else admits to watching The Hills, I just can't miss an episode!

Jessica Potter said...

LOL Kristy. I guess we can be friends even if you do not have cable and disagree with my political views. I might possibly be the only Democrat in Davis County. But I am loud and I am proud! LMAO- Jess

Jessica Potter said...

And Celeste, I am so glad you watch the Hills. I am happy I am not the only 28 year old. (although you are still 27) that watches MTV. LOVE IT!

sarahhicken said...

Okay I love the Hills. I tivo it every week. Infact I am going to go downstairs to get caught up. I am addicted and can't believe that I love this show.

Paige said...

I am so glad to know that we're not the only ones with a child who wakes up at 4 am! Com'on - for the love - just let us sleep. Maybe we could have them have a sleepover & they could just keep eachother up all night instead of us?!? Haven't seen "The Hills" - you'll have to fill me in. :)

Anonymous said...

Im a sick addict of the hills too! JUST SLEEP ROMAN GEEZ!

The Andrews said...

I love your trippin post! I have never gotten into the Hills I might have to give it another shot though! I can't believe you have to work at 5 in the morning, you are a trooper!