Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Trippin' on Tuesday.

After being told by a friend that I use the word “disturbed” a lot I decided that once a week I am going to share a list of things that have most “disturbed” me in the last week.

I think that Tuesday is a good day for it. Because Tuesday is just a plain blah day. Like Monday is the bright new future of a new week. Wednesday is Hump Day. Thursday is almost Friday. Friday just plain rocks(what is better than a Friday night hanging out at home just knowing you have the whole weekend ahead of you.) Saturday is a special day as it’s the day we get ready for Sunday. Sunday lazy afternoons are the best.. I despise Sunday nights.. as the reality of another week sets in but thank goodness Desperate Housewives is back this weekend to bring me some trashy cheer.

Anyways.. so now Tuesday is going to have a post called. “Trippin’ on Tuesday”.

Ahh.. the birth of a new post:

A list of the things that disturbed me most this last week:

1. The Maverick on Shepherd Lane. I stopped there yesterday to fill my mug on the way home and the gentleman who helped me had a name tag that said: “Something Galactic Commander” (don’t quote me on that.. it was something like that). Now as I am waiting patiently in line, he keeps telling everyone their total and adding “with a vengeance” to it.
Example: .95 with a vengeance. This is not okay. He had long scraggly hair and needed a shower and I just felt dirty afterwards.

2. At work I sit behind a window with 2 way glass. I see very disturbing things. Like people checking themselves out. And homeless people grooming. The girl who used to sit at my desk seen a homeless man whip out all of his glory and pee. I am patiently waiting for this to happen.

3. Speaking of Pee. Horses Peeing. That is disturbing. It give me the creepy crawlers.
4. Men who speak to boobs and not your face. This happens a lot.
5. Warren Jeffs and the FLDS. 100 outbuildings in that compound? I mean seriously who knows what could go on behind all of those doors.
6. Cockroaches. They found 2 more GINORMOUS ones at my work today.
7. Pregnant Men. I mean EWW. I am so jealous. He even had a glow.
8. Moldy strawberries. I bought a bunch of them on sale and forgot about them in the downstairs fridge. UGH.
9. President Bush. I mean does he have to be so creepy and retarded?
10. Gas prices defiantly disturb me. I mean I am actually considering using the FrontRunner once it opens to get to work. Although I am slighty disturbed about the people who hang out at the Trax stop by my work. I mean SCARY people. I thought about possibly taking my sweet awesome purple bike. But I mean who can ride a bike in heels? Not me.
11. Folding clothes. I just received a phone call from my mother informing me she couldn’t find a thing for my Roman to wear. If anyone knows me well they know that Roman’s clothing situation is complete out of control. He has more clothes than Mariah “MIMI” Carey. What does this mean to me? Washing, folding, organizing and putting clothes away today after work. That plain sucks. Yup. Its disturbing.

12. Forgeting to do my mouthwatering monday post. Enough said.

6 comments:

Lacey said...

I am laughing my head off ... with a vengeance! Does he really say that?

Jessica Potter said...

Honest to goodness.. With a vengeance. I felt violated.

Kristy said...

I'm so glad your starting the Trippin on Tuesday post. I have so much to look forward to on Tuesday now! I'm so lost on this Oprah preg-o man. Now I need to google it and find out all the "disturbing" details. Why do I do it to myself?

Stephanie said...

I just disovered your blog from Paige's link! I love it! But I have to tell you....I had the same experience at Maverick on Monday. He was saying "with a vengeance!" to every customer!!! I'm surprised they keep him!

~Stephanie Burton

Jessica Potter said...

Steph- I am so glad you had the same experience. I was starting to worry that it had been an awful dream. Glad you found me. :)

hallamigo said...

I get the "with a vengeance" every time I go ... drives me nuts.