Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Trippin on Tuesday..

Things that have me trippin today..

1. Woman leaving 18 month old in car for hours and baby dies. Trying not to be judgemental here, but how you just accidental forget your 18 month old is in the car hours after you have carried in your groceries. Accidents do happen, and its so sad. Let it be a huge learning experience for us all to be more careful.
2. Roman Spencer the last 3 nights.. This whole waking up at 1 am. He woke up last night, threw a huge tantrum for his dad, I come out in the living to try to console him and he is acting like a wild bangee crying and fussing and worming off my lap and sitting on the floor screaming. I am thinking something is seriously wrong and I am pointing to my mouth.. asking mouth.. does it hurt.. ears do they hurt.. EFF i wish we could communicate. So then my mom comes out and tries to console him.. no luck. Then I decide forget it I am taking him back to my bed.. We walk down the hall.. Roman still pitchin a fit.. and as soon as I cross the threshold to my room.. Roman instantly stops crying.. perks up.. says "THANKS!" and smiles. WTF people? He sits on my bed pointing and staring at the TV... until I turn on the Backyardigans and then he says "YES!" and then "Thanks". I need to stop this insanity!
3. Gas Prices.. nuff said.
4. The groom who karate kicked his wife after the ceremony. Couldn't he just have changed his mind. Jerk.
5. The Miley Cyrus ordeal. Note to Miley: You are 15. Note to Vanity Fair: She is 15. Note to media: "We really don't care that much so quit exploiting it."
6. Bush scolding congress on the state of the Economy. Um. Okay. DA.
7. My office building's heater is stuck on at 82 degrees. I am sweating like a you know what. Been a rough day.
8. The creepy man Austrian man who fathered 6 children with his own daughter who he held captive and the wife/mother didn't know. UM GROSS. I wonder if Dr. Phil has called him.
9. Jimi Hendrix sex tape. I wonder if drugs are involved.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh jeez, you crack me up! That story about the Austrian was so creepy. Can you even imagine?

I hope Roman starts sleeping for you, and I hope Backyardagains don't become a nightly ritual.

BTW, what happened to mouthwatering monday?

Kristy said...

Roman is one smart cookie! Don't you love it when they show their extreme intelligence
Um I haven't heard about the karate kicking groom you got to send a link.
My hub's heater has been stuck on at work too and it turns him into the worst grouch when he gets home. I feeling sorry for Chucky P right now if your reaction is anything like my spouse's.

Lacey said...

Austrian man is a sick-o. Miley Cyrus - nude or not - is lame. Gas prices suck. Lady who leaves baby in the car is mental. Karate kicking husband -- haven't heard about that but it's funny and completely disturbing at the same time. Roman? Darling!

*** said...

Jess, I just love reading your posts...guaranteed laugh! Roman is so funny. Don't you love when they worm their way into bed? Too tired to fight them on it and such a lack of sleep from that point on as they manuever around and kick you all night :). Sorry you've been stuck at work so much, I wish I was there to make dinner for you guys!