Sunday, March 30, 2008

Trying to be fancy!


I have been playing around with my new camera and have taken pictures of friends kids in the last few weeks. Below are some I played with in Photoshop over the weekend. I have about a gabillion more to go through and get organized but I am really loving it. Its so fun. Roman's picture is pretty boring but it is only one that he is remotely looking up for. UGH! I hope this stage passes! Taylor the older little girl was a charm and total natural to work with. Katie the baby was so fun too.I will post more as I get deeper into to them but hope you enjoy!






Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Kristy said...

All the pictures look great. I love what you did with Taylor black and white shot. Roman looks just like he is pulling a modeling pose. Don't you know they ignore the camera too?

Angie said...

Those look amazing. I love the black and white of Taylor.
Could I ask what program that is? I have been looking for a new photoshop program.

Jessica Potter said...

Ang.. its Photoshop Elements 6. :)

Kristy said...

beautiful! I LOVE photoshop!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I love these! I think my version of Photoshop is too advanced, I have the big versiona and I can never figure out how to use it. I wanted to do edges like that for all of our wedding pictures before I put them in the album. Nope, they're in the album with their hard little edges and I"m hoping it all comes out OK!

The Andrews said...

Jess, you have major talent, the pics are amazing! You should start a photography business, you capture such great moments!

pinkmorning said...

i so need a lesson from you on how to use photoshop, i have not been able to figure it out at all. love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC PICTURES!!!!

*** said...

love, love, love the pics. when are you starting a photography class? and does it focus on digital photography and the options there? you are super talented lady!