Wednesday, March 19, 2008

11th times a charm???

Roman had his 11th hair cut last night.
I love having a sister to cuts hair!
Here is a picture of Roman being bribed with
popsicles in his high chair before she started to snip.
Yes. Below is the hair that came off of my kids head.
He is 15 months. Remember this is number 11.
I love his mexi-melt hair! :)

We decided to do a mullet mid-cut.

Does not look as cool though because it curls in the back.

I wish he could have a rad 80's mullet, and I would wear my hair in a side pony tail everyday.

We decided to go for a mohawk instead.


He still had kisses for mom even though he had to be

moved to the sink to be entertained by water.

All done and tired and in jammies with his new do!

Any tricks for getting him to look at the camera and actually smile.

Every picture lately is Roman looking like I just

stole a sucker from him.

9 comments:

Angie said...

Your blog is amazing! How did you get it to look like that?
Roman is such a little cutie!

Lacey said...

Very cute!

pinkmorning said...

he is so cute!

Kristy said...

lmao you make me giggle!!! his hair looks soo darn cute with a mohawk, I think that boy could pull anything off!!! adorable!

Tyson and Heather said...

uh..beautiful lay-out..fantastic, love it! So glad to be on here too..so fun to peek into your fun life! I love little Roman..how cute is he! Love the haircuts too!! Yay for getting updated on your life through this!--btw it was so fun to see you and your Mom in California--loved spending time with ya! How's your new purse?!

The Andrews said...

Jess, thanks for congratulating me on starting a blog...I am super happy to be part of the blogging community! I can't believe Roman had his 11th haircut, that is so crazy...I love it! He is such a hunk, I don't think I know anyone his age that has had that many haircuts...I think he has officially made it to the guiness book of records!! I am sad I wasn't able to see you when you came to California, you should make another trip and come hang out in San Diego, Paul and I would love that!

*** said...

Roman has the most magnificent hair I have ever seen! You should be saving the little perfect curl clippings to sell for a wig! Love the mohawk!

Jessica said...

I cannot believe he has so much hair! It's gorgeous. Blake is just a little bit jealous!

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha mullet and side pony tail. you are cracking me up! He is simply adorable!