Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

Happy Easter!
I hope everyone had a marvelous Easter. Above is a picture of Roman with his
Easter basket. He really was not sure what to think about it all. But he sure did love the balls
he got and the Backyardigans bubble blower.

Above is a picture of Roman in his Easter outfit that I took at the park by my house.

My best friend Candice was in town from California and we like to take our

kids Easter pictures together. Roman would not look at the camera the entire time. UGH!

I hope this is a stage.


Here is a pic of the three of them together. Notice how her little girls are nice and good and

look at the camera. Notice how my kid dodges the camera like a bullet.

He is looking at the camera in this one because I am hitting myself

in the head with the green ball and he thoguht it was hilarous.

The things I will do for a good shot!

Here is him on the Easter egg hunt up in Idaho yesterday at my Aunt's house.

We had such a blast and I was able to see a bunch of my cousin and their kids.

My one cousins ITTY BITTY 2 week old baby was there and he was so

yummy I almost stole him. I had a ton of fun taking all of their pics

with my new camera. I start my photography class soon so I am very excited!


And just for fun here is Roman last year on Easter. He was roughly 4 months old.

He loved the camera then. So handsome and CUTE!

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

11 comments:

Me said...

Um, could he be any CUTER?!?!? I mean, HELLOOOO! I love his Easter outfit, he looks so dang handsome. Candice's kids are just beautiful as well. Glad you had a good weekend! Miss you.

pinkmorning said...

what a handsome little devil!

Kristy said...

he is such a handsome little guy!!! Even if he isn't looking at the camera hehe. I love all the pictures, adorable!!! Im glad to hear you had a wonderful easter!!!!

Rachelle said...

Wow he made out like Christmas. He is so cute!! I love the pic of him when he was a baby. You definately have an angel. Tell Candice Hi for me. Her girls look so cute. Have fun!!

Angie said...

I'm glad you got to spend time with Candice! That is so hilarious Roman will not look at the camera! That has got to be frustrating!

sarahhicken said...

It is a stage and he will grow out of it soon. My kids are total hams now and will do anything if I have the camera out and will take their pictures. Looks like you guys had a great easter.

Jessica said...

Looks more like Christmas than Easter! That little Roman is one lucky kid, and cute to boot!

Kristy said...

I found your blog -yippee! So I think not looking at the camera is just one of those things kids learn to annoy the h@!! out of their parents. Aren't you glad we have digital now so we don't have to waste that hard earned money on crummy shots. You definetly got some cute one still.

The Andrews said...

I am so glad you had a fun Easter! Roman looked adorable as usual...don't you love how children love the simplest toys, it amazes me! How exciting you are starting a photography class, especially with that fancy schmancy camera you have, I am jealous!

Tyson and Heather said...

He looks so cute in his little Easter outfit..what a cute Easter basket..lucky boy! Oh and I love love your bunny cakes..what a fun tradition..that is so fun!

*** said...

Oh cute Roman is such the little stud! I can't believe the pic from last year, it is so cute. Soon he will be smiling away at the cam.