Monday, March 24, 2008

Mouthwatering Monday..

Bunny Cakes


My family has a tradition of making a Bunny Cake each year for
Easter Dinner. The 3 or so years I have taken it upon myself to do them.
So for Today's recipe its the homemade cream cheese frosting that
I topped yesterday's spice bunny cake with.
I used a Duncan Hines Spice Cake mix because it tastes better
than homemade. And trust me.. I am a Spice cake conniseur! LOL
Cream Cheese Frosting
1 pkg. Soft Cream Cheese
1 cube soft butter
5 Cups Powerdered Sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup milk
*Beat cream cheese and butter together really well. Add vanilla. Beat. Add
powdered sugar. Beat well. Use milk to thicken or thin as needed.
DELICIOUS!
If you would like to know how to make the bunny cake just let me know!
HAPPY SPRING!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

simply adorable!I wouldn't want to eat them, they are too cute!

stephanie said...

I like the bunny cakes...I'll have to remember that for next Easter!

Anonymous said...

how cute!! and YUMMMY