Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My brother..

OH my sweet little brother.. I love him so..
We took Roman to the park yesterday..
I got home from work and Roman was in the best mood.
That Augmentan rocks my world.
My little brother Tim was having so much fun taking Roman down the slides!


Tim goes on a mission June 26th. I am sad.
I will miss him. Roman will forget him.
He will be able to teach my kid a foreign language when he gets home though.
That's a plus.
He is going to the Brazil Porto Allegre South Mission.
Roman loves his uncle Timmy.
Jessica loves her brother Timmy.
We all love Timmy.

8 comments:

Valerie said...

Hey that is where John went on his mission. You should have them talk.

Kristy said...

awww! Roman is such a little cutie! Im sure he wont forget his uncle, he will remember him for sure.

Rachelle said...

Jess, your blog is so cute, you changed it, I love it. Tim has grown up so much, I can't believe it. Good for him going on a mission. Your baby won't forget him, just keep showing him pics.

Jessica said...

Love your new look!

pinkmorning said...

cute new template!!

sarahhicken said...

He totally will not be forgotten. I loved it when we taught our kids to pray for uncle wayne on his mission. It was awesome and they totally remembered him when he got home. Even Drew who was 5 mos. when he left. You just keep lots of pics around and talk about him alot. Now he is the kids favorite uncle.

Lacey said...

I'm so glad to find out you still have a blog! I'm such an idiot! Roman is darling! Please, please, please help me with my blog look!! How come everyone is so blog savvy but me?

*** said...

Oh how we all love Timmy too! What a great uncle to take little Roman to the park. Wheeee!