Friday, March 21, 2008

My TOP 5 Marvelous Products right now..

BOUDREAUX'S BUTT PASTEI never full understood the importance of this stuff until this
week. With Roman having a diaper rash for the first time
from the Augmentan. Talk about a LIFE SAVER!
Poor baby boy! This stuff looks and feels gross but works like a charm!


Sally Hansen No CHIP
10 day color

I have always been an OPI girl. But the other day at Smith's in good ol Farmington

all Sally Hansen stuff was on sale for 50% off. So I thought "What the hell?"

So I bought a marvelous dark purple sparkly color and painted my nails Sunday night.

I AM NOT EFFING KIDDING GIRLS. NOT ONE CHIP. AND I TYPE ALL DAY.

I LOVE IT!

BUF-PUF PADS

A total throwback! Anyone who knows me well knows that I used to use these in high school.

I have super dry skin and these exfoliate like no other.

BAD NEWS: They stopped carrying these in the stores about 3 years ago. So i have been neglected, and so has my poor skin.

GOOD NEWS: Chucky P found them on drugstore.com and ordered me 6 boxes. They will be here today. I will be looking like a teen model again in a few days. I wonder if they will help me transform back to my old self.. ie. lose some chub-a-lubb.

Define-a-Lash VOLUME Mascara

Another impulse buy at Smith's. 50% signs do strange things to me.

Regardless. This Mascara EFFING rocks! You have to get the purple bottle. I have

tried the green and its not as good. But seriously.. I love it!

C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint

(mint infused for fresh breath)

I got this radical stuff when Bath and Body works send me a free coupon to try it out.

Oh the yumminess.. oh the faboulousness... Smooth, Tasty, Sticky Icky goodness.

And it makes your breath nice and minty. Seriously LOVE IT.


3 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I love the mint lip balm. It's my back up when I'm out of gum or anything else. Sticky enough to last all day without being too sticky and making my hair gross!

Angie said...

We will definitely need tips for next year!

*** said...

Love your new template by the way, it looks awesome. You are the absolute funniest person Jess! Comments from you guarantee me a smile and usually an outloud burst of laughter! Love your faves. Btw, yesterday Kennedy heard me talk about Jessica (a little girl coming to her b-day party) and she said "Oh Roman, I love him and miss him. He's so cute Mommy." She has the association down. She can't wait to see her little cousin next month!