Monday, March 3, 2008

Holy Schnauze!



So..
I got highlights the other day..
(thanks to my little sister)
and I decided to take pictures of them to send
to my best friend Candice in California
since Meg will be doing hers in a
a few days...
So I do a few self portraits..
I then load them on my computer...
and I am awe stuck by the size of my nose..
Friends, Family and acquittance's...
we are no longer speaking..
how could you let me go through life with a nose
this FREAKING BIG! And not tell ME!
I am saving up for a nose job now..
I applied for a second job tonight at
MCDONALD'S!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the highlights and your pretty blue eyes. BTW, if you want to see a huge nose, go talk to your girlfriend next door!

Lacey said...

Remind me to show the picture I found the day I gave birth to Jack. Biggest beak in the world!