Thursday, May 22, 2008

Scratch That..

I won't be doing pictures in Idaho this weekend.
I am sick like. Yesterday I woke up with intense pain in my
abdomen region. Come to find out I have a dang Kidney Infection.
BOO-HISS. That explains the major fatiuge and just plain crappiness I have
felt for the last few weeks. Also though my Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is really acting up and causing me a lot of discomfort. So
my doc put me on the Ortho Evra to calm down my dang ovaries.
Below is what it looks like. And yes that is my tummy. Aren't I so skinny
and isnt my skin so pretty?


Has anyone else used it? I am hoping I don't have the hormone hell side effects.

7 comments:

Sheri said...

Bummer jess. Hope you get feeling better!

Kristy said...

I hope you feel better soon!!! My mother in law is on that patch as hormone replacement therapy and she has no issues with it. I hope you are side effect free too :) alot of women will get headaches from it until you get used to it a bit.

*** said...

Oh noooooo! I am sorry you are sick with all the junk...hopefully you get feeling better today and can have a fantastic fun weekend at home.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I heart Ortho Evra for it's unforgettableness. I do have almost no sex drive though. None, nothing, crickets...but its OK.

Lacey said...

Nuts! Hope you feel better soon!

Brook said...

Sorry you don't feel well. It might give you a little laugh that I showed up at Steph's house for our meeting yesterday and no one else was there. Not even Steph. Hope you get feeling better soon. We love ya!

Jamie Lea B said...

I hope you feel better and get to enjoy a lil of this weekend.I have heard of people that have used that patch and my doc recomends them so they must be good.PCOS rocks man lol no really it dont but I try to put a positive spin on it.Dont you love the feeling of your ovarys exploding or putting pressure on your back.Dude you can be in my PCOS rocks fan club lol.Feel Better soon.