Thursday, May 15, 2008

A few things I am excited about today..

1. I pretty much had a free lunch. See the post below.
2. It is almost Friday.
3. Stir Fry for dinner.
4. Spring. The tree's outside of my office are lucious.
5. I'm feeling better. Been sick for a few days and I am finally feeling a bit better. Hence the no Trippin on Tuesday. Sorry friends.
6. I wore my contact today and its not even bugging me. .
7. It was a guy at my works Birthday.. yum.. cake.
8. The Office is on tonight.
9. My favorite girl won last night on America's Next Top Model. My favorite girl also won the Bachelor on Monday... life is good.
10. I am going to buy some flowers this weekend and work on my yard. Might not sound like something to be too excited about. But seriously. The Rawson's are about ready to call the city on us. Since I still have a "Peace" lettering on my front door since Christmas. Don't judge people. I am a busy girl.
11. My mom's birthday is Saturday. Even though I don't get to spend it with her. I will still be excited for her. We are going for a four day weekend camping in Lava next week and I get to spend a bunch of time with her. I love her.
12. An old friend from High School found me via facebook today. She emailed me and it was SO nice to catch up. She is such a doll still, just like she used to be. .
13. In 39 minutes I get to home and snuggle on my cute boy. I stayed home from work yesterday since I was sick and he gave me the best lovin. He is so sweet. I love being his mom.
14. The Primary Activity on Saturday. Its a BOM Breakfast and members of the Bishopric are going to be dressing up as key BOM Characters. So fun. Can't wait. Kinda can't wait for it to be over too.
15. OUR STIMULUS MONEY should come tomorrow.

That's just a smidgen of what I am excited about today.

XOXO,
Jess

1 comments:

Kristy said...

WOOHOO!! Lava Springs!! Yard Work YUCK. J&J's trip today?
I really missed Trippin on Tuesday so you'll have to really make up for it next week =0