Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day in Idaho.
















We spent Mother's day with my mom and her side of the family in Idaho today.

Above is a pic of Mom, Me and Roman. Notice the wind. Notice the grouchy look on my kids face.












See this picture of Roman. This is what he did the entire time at Church. Ran, and yelled, and was being a beast. I was so proud. LOL! We woke up at 5 am to be ready to leave at 6 am. I thought he would sleep in the car. But no, he was wide awake. And bright eyed.. and bushy tailed. And sooo yummy kissy loving delicious.So I forgave him for being naughty at Church. He has me wrapped around his finger. He gives the best cutest lovin.







Roman got big loves from Uncle Tim. He leaves on his mission in a month, sniff sniff. I don't want him to go! Is that selfish! I love my baby brother. I took some shots of him for his Missionary pics. So handsome. I will post later.



We then headed to my Grandparents Ranch in Inkom. Roman loved the baby chickens. Although he kept calling them "Dax". He also called the cows "Dax". And the horse "Dax" and the kitty "Dax". You see.. thats our dog's name. So aparently now any animal is a Dax.










Here Roman is riding our childhood horse Button's. He was really concentraiting as you can tell by his tounge. Serious business.








Thought I should add this pic I took. That is 2 adults and 1 teenager entertaining my child. Can we say spoiled? and loved.





Above is the crowd from the BBQ at my Grandparents Ranch. Believe it or not. That is only an 1/8th of my grandparents kids/grandkids. There is a lot of us!





Here is the the girls only shot. Except Roman is in there, as he runs the roost.







The best part of the day was going to the Inkom Cemetery and taking my Grandma and Great Grandma some flowers for Mother's Day. Above is the pic of me and Roman enjoying some time at Brittan's grave. He had just blew a kiss and put his hand on top of his stone. It was so classic and so sweet. Brittan's birthday is in 2 weeks! I still can't beleive its been 2 years since we lost our little one.


We had such a great Mother's Day. I got some sweet things as gifts and really just loved spending the day with Family. Even if they give me crap for loving Hillary. Instead of Obama. I still love them.


*Special note. I gave my Grandma the PedEgg as a gift. I tried it out. It is amazing. I WILL be going to buy one for myself tomorrow. ~ The commerical does not lie on this one!


I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. I sure did. I got spoiled as usual and I hope all you Mothers did too!


PS> Watch for a good Mouthwatering Monday tomorrow. :)

PSS> Spell check is not working. Do not judge. Its 10pm. I have to be up at 5am.

7 comments:

Rachelle said...

I was also in Idaho this weekend, the wind was terrible, I hate it. I just have to ask was that mountain man looking guy Cameron? Its always a blast to go home even in the nasty wind.

Jessica Potter said...

Rachelle.
The Mountian Man is Cameron. Good eye!

Angie said...

I am getting so tired of this wind!! We will have one nice day, and then like 4 crappy days in a row with that cold wind.

Kristy said...

Roman is such a ladies man already. Better watch out for that one. I'm glad you had a happy mother's day. Walmart here I come for a PedEgg!

pinkmorning said...

glad you had a good mother's day!

Kristy said...

glad you had a wonderful time :) Love the pictures, they are simply beautiful!!!

*** said...

Jess, it looks like you had such a wonderful day. How fun to spend it with your Mom and family. Roman is so hilarious, just love the stories. You are a beautiful lady! Can't wait to see Timmy's mission pics you took, I'm sure they'll be increible. And, how sweet to spend some time at Brittan's grave and take Grandma some flowers...you are so thoughtful and you are my idol!