Monday, May 26, 2008

Chubby Chica's

Girls, today I sit here completely full and disgusted with myself as I completly overstuffed my face today since we are starting the Chubby Chica's today. So anyways thats besides the point. Just wanted to let all know that you are more than welcome to join us. Below is the welcome message from the blog author (Lacey). I am excited for my weight loss journey to begin and I hope that this time I get serious and really try to achieve my goal. So for accountablity reasons I will be posting my weekly weight loss and total ongoing body percentage each Wednesday after I weigh in. So readers... keep me to it! If I dont post it. Hassle me!
Okay enough about me. Below is the info so join us if you want to! The blog is private now so email Lacey if you are interested.


WELCOME!!
By popular demand, it's here ... the neighborhood weight loss support group! I'm flying by the seat of my XL pants - ideas and suggestions are welcome, all chicas are welcome! There are a few things we need to go over so settle in and enjoy!THE BLOG-This will be a private blog ... members only! If someone is interested, great! Just have them send me an email and I will get them on the list (
lls_gatherum@hotmail.com).-This blog is only for people who want to participate (see Rules below).-This is not a competition. Hopefully you will see this as a resource, a support network or maybe just something fun to try.MEMBER INFO-If you are lucky enough to see this blog, you will also be lucky enough to have access to all it's functions! Wait ... having access to all it's functions does not mean you get to fiddle with the layout and colors and stuff. That will drive me crazy and you will be kicked out (just kidding, kind of). However, you will be able to write a post, post a comment, add a link, etc. Fun, huh?-If you want to post or comment, you need to have a Google account. If you don't know how to get one, let me know.-Feel free to post recipes, ideas, tips, suggestions, web sites ... whatever might be helpful.RULES & REGULATIONS-You will need to weigh in once a week, on any scale you choose, and report your results. We don't need to know how much you way, just how much you've lost or gained. Lost 1/2 lb? Report it. Gained 10? Report it. Accountability helps with weight loss ... so I've been told.-If you don't report your weight loss/gain for 2 weeks in a row, we will question your dedication and hold a private voting session to see if you are worthy for Chubby Chicas. Ok, not really. But if you're not going to participate, your login might not work next time you try.Sound good? Chubby Chica's official kick-off is Tuesday, May 27th, however, start when you're ready. Send me your email and let's get this thing going!p.s. This blog is going private on Tuesday, May 27. After this date, you'll need a login.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

You go girl!! And this might sound funny, but pray for help to be strong...I do! I know he wants us to be healthy and its a struggle for some of us who LOVE to eat. Good luck!

*** said...

Good luck, good luck! You are brave to post your progress. Can't wait to see how things go...