Monday, June 2, 2008

Roman got Tagged!

Roman got tagged by Braedon.
(Thanks Ang!)

A few things you might not know about Roman:

1. He is adopted. But I forget. I even have an imaginary birth story my memory has concocted. It's embarrassing when I lie about having an epidural. Opps.

2. He says "Sh*t" alot. Wonder where he got that?

3. He just had his 12th haircut.

4. He eats a jar of mandarin oranges every 2 days.

5. He figured out how to pick his nose.

6. He loves, loves, loves The Backyardians. He literally has a seizure every time he hears the "Da duh, Hi, I'm Paublo".

7. He has my parents wrapped around his fingers.

8. He recently got a trampoline. And now does somersaults on it.

9. I once got asked if he was a midget.

10. He went to nursery for the first time on Sunday. And lasted 45 mins. He needed a nap.

11. He started to say "thanks" anytime you give him something at 13 months.

12. He crawled at 7 months.

13. He walked at 10 months. I am tired.

14. Be careful when sitting you cross your legs. That hanging foot equals "riding a horsey" and he might just mount on ya and start jumping!

15. He still has a little peach fuzz on his bum from when he was born, it is so cute!

I tag; Lehua, Blake, Jack, Carson, Connor, Katelyn, Katilyn H., Miss Kennedy, Drew, Zoey, Jace, Brock and Noah. Yes I want to tag all of these chitlens.


3 comments:

Angie said...

How cute!! Braedon has a potty mouth too, but he gets it from his dad :)

Brook said...

Thanks Jess. I hope that Jace is my Jace. If not you are going to get a bunch of useless info about my darlin'! Love ya.

*** said...

Cute, cute. I will have to get thinking about mysterious Kennedy trivia.