Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We like to Party.

We made a Quick Trip to Idaho this weekend.
My little sister is graduating from hair school so we had to have a party.
Because if you know me or my family. You know we look for any excuse to party.
I put myself in charge of decorating. Because that't what I always get put in charge of.
And because I wanted these really cute heart tableclothes from Target and so I told my dad we had to have them for Megan's Party. And we used them and now they are ALL MINE!
Sneaky Eh?
This is my sister. I also enlisted my father to buy her this pink Boa to wear at the party. Why? Because is there anything better than a Boa, that's pink?



Proof of my insanely large family. We reserved the room for 30. And 52 showed up.
That's how we roll.





My sister made a haul presents wise. I might try to accomplish something just so I can have a party. Well- I guess my birthday is coming up soon. Maybe I will throw myself a party since its my last year before 30. Sickening I know.








Tim, his girl Jess, Spencer (in town from Texas) and my mama!



My preciously cute Grandparents who I love the mostest.

Family Shot. Roman decided to nap during the party. The child that never naps. I wonder if one of my family members gave him benadryl because they know how precious he is in resturants.




In other news. We attended a birthday party a few weeks ago and Roman got to go swimming. He hasn't gone for a long time and seemed to have fun.
Roman and his cousin Oliver.









Running under the waterfall.










Just being insanely cute.











Loveing on his Mama and eating a cupcake.
I just love him so.






And I little tidbit. I designed my own business cards the other day.
Have I mentioned I love Photoshop CS3. Let me know if you want a few to share with your friends.





Amber B. I condensed my post last night to this one so sorry your comment got deleted last night! :)



8 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats to Megan! Way to go!

Nice business card!

Sheri said...

LOVE your business card. If I lived in UT I would pass them around! One of my best friends might be moving to SLC soon. I am so sad!

Amy said...

Cute tablecloth, cute party, cute Roman! Where do you go swimming this time of year?

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

Your family is awesome jess. you guys need to just adopt us. where did your sis go to hair school? good for her. oh, and the heart stuff, i walk by that at target and contemplate charging that stuff every time im there!i love it...good job:)hey you need to bring over romey one day when your in slc, let me know.

sarahhicken said...

Congrats Megan you are a great stylist!! Love that Roman slept during the party. I think parties might be the only time he sleeps:D(kinda like his birthday) Looks like you guys had fun!!

The Gates said...

Sweet I need to come have Megan do my hair! Party looks fun I haven't seen you or any of your family for so long! I miss all of you I really don't remember the last time I saw Spence or Megan. Oh and Roman is the cutest ever.

Eric and Tracey said...

you're not kidding you like to party! Good job on the tablecloths too. Those will be fun. And your Roman is SO adorable!

Paige said...

Okay -this card is so cute! i just designed some for mine, too - that's too funny! So we need to get together soon to talk shop. Let me know! :)