Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Trippin on Tuesday!


1. American Idol starts next week- Why I am excited.. I will never know- it seems each season is the same but I can't help myself but be a little giddy for some AI!


2. Why do little boys insist on blending the Play-Do color? Is this a little boy thing? When I was little and played with Play-Do I was very particular about mixing the colors and I tried to show Roman how we don't mix them, but he is does his own thing.


3. "The City" on MTV.. This is a spin off of "The Hills".. and I was not sure how I would like it.. But I reaaallly do!


4. The Snow- it's still snowing!


5. My house is still messy from the Holidays.. I did get my junk drawer cleaned a few days ago though!


6. MAC Eyeshadow.. specifically "Trax". Yummers.


7. My Sugar Detox.. I started January 1st and I am going until my birthday.. Jan 31st. I would'nt approach me with any favors until Feburary.


8. Obama isn't allowing ear marks in his new stimulus plan. Thats my BOY!


9. John Travolta's son.. How sad. My heart goes out to them. So painful.


10. My hubs suprised me with a massage today.. This is why we are married. He knows the way to my heart. He also suprised me with a mani and pedi last week.. A small part of me is waiting to see what exactly he is sugaring me up for.


11. Speaking of Sugar Detox. I have found the bestest little treat at night. AW Diet Rootbeer. It honestly is so delish and sweet and yummy and I have to have a glass everynight when my sweet tooth kicks in. I might even get some sugar free ice cream and have a float. Yummers!


11 comments:

Jessica said...

No sugar? Way to go! I would be a maniac right now without my sugar fix.

And, BTW, you do have a VERY sweet husband!

Heather said...

Max, also insists on mixing the play-do colors - it always ends up brown and yucky!

Good luck on the No-Sugar Thing!

Anonymous said...

Good for you on the sugar detox. You go girl! I'm with ya girl. I'm going to diet with oprah.

Mekelle said...

Wow..no sugar, you go girl. You can do it! I am with you on "The City"
did not know if I would like it...but I do! And my house is still a mess from holidays. I am now on vacation!haha

Hogan Family said...

I love MAC. I'll have to try Trax. No sugar, I think I would go into shock, seriously. Good for you. Diet Root Beer is magical. How can it taste sooo good and be sugar free. I wouldn't ruin it with sugar free ice cream.

Sheri said...

We are super excited for american idol too. I LOVE MAC makeup and I have to keep a list of what eyeshadows I have so I don't buy the same ones! Its happened. I also am really liking The City...what do you think about Jay? Is he for real? I also decided that if I make my own kettle corn its an okay treat :)

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Yeah, mixing play-doh is a crime!!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

Love the new family pictures. we need to play soon.

Amy said...

I love the bridal pics you took, wow! I wish I would have been half that cute on my wedding day. As far as the playdough goes, I don't know... Dylan likes mixing the colors until they're brown and then he laughs and tells me he made pooh. Sorry. Hey tell me how to make my blog as stinkin cute as yours!!!!!!

Tyson and Heather said...

I am SOOO excited about AI too:)!

Kristy said...

Play-doh mixing is a girl thing too. Well, at least my girls do it too. The only part of american idol that I religiously watch are the trials. Simon cracks me up!