Monday, January 5, 2009

As promised..

As promised. A few more pix of the soon to be Missus Palmer.
Now I must start the editing process.
I will include some after editing prints in the few days!
Happy New Year! (not fore me- on a sugar detox.)









































































































































































































































































































































9 comments:

Lilian said...

WOW!! What an elegant bride! Gorgeoug pictures Jessica! Great job!!!

Mekelle said...

Wowie! Gorgeous pictures....Gorgeous bride!!

Anonymous said...

IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!!

Brook said...

Gorgeous!

Amber Bennett said...

Hey Jess, These pictures are awesome. You did a great job. I am new to the whole blogging thing, and I am just getting started. I love to read all of your fun stuff. Thanks for keeping me interested!!!

The Palmer's said...

Jess!!! YOU ARE AN AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER! Thanks so much for doing these for me...I owe you my first born!

Jessica said...

Oh! These turned out so great! The location is so fun, and of course it helps that your subject matter is absolutely stunning!

sarahhicken said...

These are stunning pictures!

Tyson and Heather said...

BEAUTIFUL job Jess, those look amazing:)!