Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Trippin on Tuesday...

A few things that have me trippin this week-

1. Lame people who need to get a life, get off their high horse and mind their business. Aww the pleasures of living in Davis County.

2. Desperate Housewives is back on- I liked it, Gaby needs her hair done in a major way though.

3. This picture of my gorgeous son I had the pleasure of taking.. deliciousness..





4. My baby brother Timmy came home from his mission for medical reasons on Saturday. I am so happy to have him home safe. I love him so much. Roman didn't forget him either- he said "TIMMY!!" when he seen him and gave him a love and patted him on the back.. Have I mentioned I love my baby brother??





My freaking sweet sign me and my sister made..





Roman jumping for his Uncle Timmy!







My awesome family..





Roman catching a lift to the car with Grandpa!







And of course a home made shirt for my boy to wear!





5. I visited with my grandpa yesterday and he told me he wanted to give me something- He said he read this quote the other day and he wants all of his daughters and granddaughters to abide by this.. "Live your life in the way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning Satan says, SH*T shes awake." LUCKY!



6. Buttons my childhood horse is missing. You know the one Roman gets to ride when we go home to Idaho- all the cute pics.. ringing a bell? I think someone stole her. The poor ol gal is 35 years old and someone takes her?? She was quite possibly the best horse ever and she has been in my family her whole life. My cousins and I spent all of our summers riding her and she is such a part of my childhood. BRING BACK BUTTONS!



7. Speaking of baby brothers...



It's Spencer's birthday today.. Happy Birthday Handsome Baby Brother of mine. I love you!


8. The VP debate is Thursday- Oh goody- now me and my friend Kristy E. will have something more to talk about besides our dinner swap.. (The dinner swap is working out well so far!)


9. My new hair cut! I am now the proud owner of an A-line/bob/short hair. Have I mentioned I love having a sister who does hair? Here is a pic below- I look so miserable- probably because I was in this picture- damn pelvic pain is really getting on my nerves..



HUGS not DRUGS!


Jess

10 comments:

Kristy said...

Wooohooo Debate time!!! Love em and I really need to get fired up about something else, huh?

Valerie said...

Love the hair. It looks so cute on you.

stephanie said...

Great picture of Roman! I like your new hair cut too, very cute!

sarahhicken said...

love your hair it looks so good on you and I am glad that Timmy is back safe.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT QUOTE! hair is cuteness! Roman is SUPERCUTENESS! Welcome home Timmy!

pinkmorning said...

cute hair. cute pictures of baby Camryn too. i'm sorry you are still in pain, but i am glad you are getting out and doing things.

Chris,Celeste,Baylee,& Dax said...

I love the quote from your grandpa!

Hogan Family said...

I love the hair cut. I wish I could get away with a A-line. The homemade shirt on Roman is very cute.

Brannigan said...

Jess- I have a lot to say about your post!
1) I love your hair cut! Good job to Megan!
2) Roman is probably the cutest little thing I've ever seen. I want to squeeze him,
3) Where are the pictures of your dogs? I miss those wild things. Please tell me you still have them!?
4) Your mom is so cute in her peace shirt.
5) I'm glad Timmy is home safe!

I miss you all.

Heather said...

Nothing like a great hair cut to help you feel better. Although, I'm sorry it can't erase your physical pain. I'm sorry to hear about Buttons... who would take a 35 year old horse anyway? Sick people!