Saturday, September 27, 2008

Craving Pickles??

Nope. I am not, but in case you are- never fear my son will share.
Roman got to go hang out with his cutie cousin Oliver last week- and Oli decided that the pickles are definitely greener on the other side..


Oli- "Wow, that pickle looks amazing."
Roman- "Really? Because it is amazing.."

Roman- "Why don't you have a taste."

Oli- "Hold on a minute buddy, this pickle is amazing!"
Roman- "I know, good thing we are cousin's and our mom's have given up on caring about sharing germs."
Oli- "Delicious."
Roman- "I know, my mom is phenomenal, and just happens to be the best mother ever- so all I do is make a teensie little fuss and I get everything I want- so go ahead buddy- she will get us more!"



8 comments:

Lilian said...

Love the commentary! So cute

Anonymous said...

hahaha! totally adorable!

*** said...

Oli is so cute, who's kid is he? And love Roman's thoughts of throwing little fits to get whatever he wants :)

Hogan Family said...

So cute. I love the look on Roman's face in the fourth pic, like he is thinking "whatever is fine with me". Then I read his final comment and that said it all. Very cute.

Kristy said...

adorable!!! lmao! roman is such a handsome little man!!

Brannigan said...

Jess!! Roman is getting so big! I miss you guys.

Amy said...

Cute! Wouldn't you give anything to know what their real thoughts are? I'm glad to see Roman shares, maybe he can come over to our house and teach my boys about sharing!

Paige said...

Too funny! Don't you love cousins?