Monday, September 15, 2008

I am..

I am: the mama.
I think: for myself.
I know: that I am loved.
I want: to be healthy!
I have: to have a yard sale.
I dislike: my pain.
I miss: Brittan and Timmy.
I fear: something bad will happen to my family.
I feel: blessed.
I hear: Roman whinning at me because I am on the computer. He ignores me until I sit down!
I smell: brownies, busted!
I crave: POP
I cry: when I get frusterated!
I usually: eat things I should not.
I search: for the answers.
I wonder: if I will ever have/get more kids.
I regret: the times i have been unkind
I love: my son.
I care: about the issues.
I always: leave half empty pop cans everywhere.
I worry: about money.
I am not: skinny. I want to be.
I believe: in karma.
I sing: in the car when I am alone, really loud.
I don't always: take time to smell the roses.
I argue: with my hubby over his chewing ice habit, I despise it!
I write: to share my life.
I win: when I argue with Chuck! hehe
I lose: when I count my eggs before they hatch!
I wish: I could have more kids.
I listen: when its the prelude to a book tape.
I can usually be found: stealing loves from Roman.
I am scared: for my child's future.
I forget: to be humble.
I am happy: when I hear "Mama" out of a sweet little boys mouth.


I tag- whoever wants to do this. I really liked this one. Thanks for the tag Julie! The mother of the cutest little baby girl ever!

6 comments:

Lilian said...

This was really cool!~ I may steal it from you! I will also promise to never chew ice around you. Especially since it's an addiction for me and my kids have all tried to get me into re-hab!

pinkmorning said...

this was fun to read! audrey has been asking about you every day! how are you feeling?

Paige said...

What a great post! Are you feeling any better these days? I miss you - maybe we can get together soon? I'm reading Breaking Dawn so maybe for the party?? :)

*** said...

loved reading this jess...

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

you must send me this! i love your honesty. so glad we can be blog pals now!!!

Amy said...

Have I ever told you how much I love reading your blog? Well I do and just thought you should know. So I'm with Paige... are we still having our Edward fest? Maybe it's just the medicine you need! Let me know.