Monday, March 30, 2009

Devastation


My local Krispy Kreme is no longer providing a free donut when the hot sign is on. I seen the sign on today while heading to Hobby Lobby, and my sister not usually living with me, has not really experienced the pleasure of the hot sign. It's lure is very enticing to a newbie. So in we go, and we were slammed in the face with a sign that says something about how they would love to give us a free hot donut as long as we purchase something. Sad. Now the economy is really hitting home. Good thing I am a total recessionista!
P.S. I do know that I am supposed to be on a diet. But when have I ever had self control.

3 comments:

Lilian said...

As long as you can still get one if you buy one!!! My husband likes to take the kids in there if we are passing by while the light is on. I have always bought a dozen more because I have never liked the attitude of just going in and getting a free one and walking out.

And who can really do that? I mean, once you have one of those things sliding down your throat you MUST HAVE MORE!!!!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

Lets just burn all the sweet factories down. i love them....but its like my crack and im sick of being an addict.

Paige said...

How totally sad. I love that place, and I always buy a milk to go along with it. But can I afford to buy both? I'm just not sure! Okay... lets be honest... I always buy a couple donuts, plus the milk! ;) don't tell Russ!