Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Trippin on Tuesday.

That's right folks! After many a months of no Trippin on Tuesday posts.. the time has come.
Grandpa has Roman so Mama gets to blog.

1. Kosher/ Sea Salt- I have been out for about a week and my cooking is just missing that extra pizazz. I am not really sure what it does. But I know its good. Thank goodness I got some today!

2. The Iraqi man who threw shoes and President Bush. I am not sure if this makes me want to laugh or cry. But it is interesting. My mom said she listened to a radio show about it and they said that it is one of the highest signs of disrespect you can show in Iraq. And I thought flipping the bird at him when he comes on the TV was bad..

3. My Dinner Swap. I know I know.. I talk about it alot. But each week I become more and more a believer. If everyone would just listen to me.

4. "Nude Models Strip to protest low pay." Wait- when you protest I thought you stop doing your job. But isn't stripping just doing your job? Such a double edged sword.

5. Roman begging us to chase him down the hall. He screams. "YIKES!". Where did he learn this? I am pretty sure I have never said the word "yikes." It's pretty funny though.






6. The city of Kaysville's new snow removal policy. LAME.





7. Twilight Movie- I know I know you are sick of hearing me talk about it. But seriously. I just want to go again. Like 18 times. Hey- I have only been three times.





8. Gas Prices! Seriously- they are totally the best.





9. Terrible Two's! Need I say more?





10. Spiral Baked Ham- I forget each year how delish this stuff is until I have it around Christmas. All I want for Christmas is 17 Spiral Sliced Ham's for my deep freezer.





11. Mervyn's closing. Dang- I will miss that store. I went in there today to check out the 60%-80% sale. I think they jacked their prices up so much that we are actually paying full price- but I am a bargin lover.





12. Neighbor Gifts. Love them.





13. All my awesomist neighbors who participated in donating to "The Road Home Project" that Jessica R and I put on. Seriously- it was so touching to see everyone giving and caring. It made me all warm and fuzzy.





14. Show's like "The 12 Days of Redneck Christmas." and the fact that my husband finds a reason to tell me about them. Eww.

15. And last but not least. My holiday gift to all you girls. This fella might be the guy playing Jacob in New Moon. ICARUMBA! I take back all those bad things I ever said about Jacob. YUMMO! Merry Christmas and to all a GOOD NIGHT!






12 comments:

Amy said...

Merry Christmas indead! I'm re-reading new moon right now and that image is only going to cause me me to get NO sleep tonight as I read and drool over Jacob!!! Thank you thank you! I've been super sick but give me a couple more days and we can go see twilight again!

Sheri said...

Thank you Jess my christmas is now complete.
I KNEW jacob had potential!

Kristy said...

Did you hear the new moon release date is November 20, 2009. We don't even have to wait a full year. Yea!!!!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

boom! lovin jacob baby! i feel bad for the old one tho because he needs to be in it more. so i finally got to see a trippin on tuesdays your damn hillarious jess!

Hogan Family said...

Gas, I love it. Cheaper than milk per gallon.

Terrible two, wait till horrible, miserable three. That is fun!!!

I never liked Jacob either, but I could learn to love him with those abs.

Jessica said...

Yikes!

Yay for gas prices.

Boo, hiss for Neka.

Kristy said...

Guess the poor naked girls are stupid as well as trashy.

Didn't I always say that Jacob was so much hotter than scrawny Edward?

Wonder if Neka is planning a "walk with the mayor" event for the next snow storm.

The Andrews said...

I love your Trippin on Tuesdays! I must admit I am a little obsessed with Twilight. Roman sounds like a character, I can't wait to see you guys at Eric and Danielle's wedding!

Tyson and Heather said...

haha, that picture is hilarious

Lilian said...

I guess I need to figure out what the heck you're talking about with the snow removal????

The Dahlke Family said...

Hey Jess... so Jordan mentioned something about a New Years Party @ your pad... are we in on the fun? I sound so lame but I thought I would check and see...

Jessica Potter said...

Jenna! Of course you are invited. I told Beau and Em to make sure you guys knew about it and to please come!! Can't wait to see you guys! Will be so much fun! I will hog your baby!