Sunday, December 7, 2008

Roman Turns 2!

This handsome devil turned 2 on Thursday.
I swear each picture I take of him I get more and more biased on how delicious he is.




I made Roman a smiley face waffle for breakfast when he woke up.

He liked it.

Party TIME! We had a Diego theme.

Here is THE Diego Cake. I used "THE" like so because I nearly had to freak the flip out on bakery I ordered it from. The cake decorator forgot to decorate it before she went home. So when I showed up it was just a brown blob of frosting. The Store manager asked me what he could do to make up for it- and I said.. "How about call the cake decorator and make her come in, this cake set the theme for my whole party.!!" Well he tried to decorate it himself as you can probably tell by the beautiful border and writing.. LOL! All I cared about was that damn Diego was on there!!

This picture pretty met sets the tune for the entire party. Roman didn't get his nap so he was one cranky camper.

He actually fell asleep during his own party on his Daddy.


Good thing Grandpa got home in time to wake him up to open his presents. We only made it through one and then I let Roman's little friends have at it and open them up!





Notice the house full of people? This was supposed to be a major cut down compared to last years- where people could barely breathe. What can I say- I like to party!






I just had to post this picture of Blakey. My darling
neighbors sweet little boy. He thought this stuffed Handy Manny was about the greatest thing ever- as you can tell!








Well thats the party in a nutshell.
I noticed this picture that my hubby took.
It sorta looks like the Eclipse book cover.
I might be Twilight obsessed.



10 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a fun party! Did you atleast get your cake for free? And I'm not sure obsessed is the right word for you and twilight, but I totally get it so what does that say about me,lol?

P.S Cute backround ha ha!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Happy happy birthday Roman -- I love that kid!! I hope you got the cake for free!

Jessica Potter said...

Am- We have great taste! What can I say?

PS. I got the cake for free! LOL

The Yount Family said...

It's great that you go to so much work to have a great party. I'm sure Roman absolutely loved it. You're a great mom!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

JESS IT WAS SO CUTE THAT HE DIDNT WANT TO BE BOTHERED! POOR LITTLE GUY WAS JUST SLEEPY. THANKS FOR HAVIN US, YOU KNOW HOW TO PARTY LADY!!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

MIGHT I ALSO ADD, THE TWILIGHT PICTURE!! ITS A SIGN JESS. HES COMING FOR YOU:) AND HES ALL YOURS

Anonymous said...

awee that sleepy picture is so priceless. Love the birthday boy shirt! Looks like a fab party!

*** said...

Quite the party Jess! Way to go. Sorry about the cake, wow. What a disaster, wish I was there to witness the discussion with the manager. Roman is too cute and I just love that he fell asleep at his own party. Looks like such a fun Rescue party! And great fam shot, I was going to offer to take one for you while in town...but you're all taken care of. Can't wait to see you NEXT week!

Tyson and Heather said...

What a great party, how fun:)! Love it all. I wanna eat that cute pancake face too! Your dad looks so handsome in that pic with Roman!

Heather said...

Is he two already? Wow, it seems like just yesterday...