Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Le Husband Tag.

HUSBAND TAG
I was posted by Miss Em

1. Where did you meet? On the internet- I know funny right? We were playing Jeopardy against each other. And for the record- I so kicked his butt! We swapped emails and became pen pals per se.

2. How long did you date before you got married? Wow- making me use my memory. Let see.. 1 Year and 9 months.


3. How long have you been married? 5 years


4. What does he do that surprises you? Getting me a Twix candybar. Sometimes he will plug in my extra blow dryer and blow dry my hair with me so I get double the hot hair and it dry's faster. Also- he liked Twilight- and I really didn't think that he would.


5. What is your favorite feature of his? His green eyes.

6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is a REALLY good Dad. A REALLY good dish washer and a person I can always have a good converstation with.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Jessy

8. What is his favorite color? Burgandy and Gold. GO REDSKINS!


9. What is his favorite food? Gummy bears.

10. What is his favorite sport? Football. GO REDSKINS>

11. When and where was your first kiss? April 2002, Stafford Virginia.

12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Travel. But we haven't been doing much of that!

13. Do you have any children? Yes, 2. Angel boy Brittan Charles and son Roman Spencer.

14. Does he have a hidden talent? Did I mention he is a good blow dryer?

15. How old is he? 37.. 9 years older than me. Craddle Robber!

16. Who said I love you first? Him. April 2002, Stafford VA. LOL

17. Whats his favorite type of music? 80's butt rock, AX7, Straight up Gangsta Rap(kidding),

18.What do you admire most about him? He is an insanely hard worker. Always very happy to serve. How much he loves his son. He will change poopy diapers for me. He puts up with my crankiness.

19. Do you think he will read this? Probably, he is kinda my stalker. hehe.

I tag-
Jody H., Jessica R., Kristy E., Natalie W. and Gina

4 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Your hubs sounds cute -- and perfect for you!

*** said...

I loved reading all of these fun things about him...especially the blow drying help he is :). Just also saw the post on the bottles, wow. Hope it is going well!

Kristy said...

ChuckyP rocks!!!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

hey jessy!! thats too cute. we need to do more of these tag things, i feel like i learn so much about people. the blow dry thing is sweet, what a babe!! so hows bottles away goin for ya??