Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008




:) Life is rough when you wake up on Halloween..




And this monstrosity is in your driveway..




We hosted a neighbor hood Halloween Party for the kids in our yard and it was such a blast. Of course I had to take a picture of my "Decorate-a-Halloween-themed-Sugarcookie" spread. I think I ate 47 sugar cookies.


And so did my son- well he licked the frosting off of 47 sugar cookies.. (notice he only has the bottom on to his costume.- he hates his costume- I on the other hand.. love it!)






The neighborhood kid's enjoying my domestic-ness.. Did I mention my frosting is home made and ohh so fluffly and delicious?







I just had to add this picture of my friends little girl Lehua- because she makes my heart melt. She is 2 weeks older than Roman and I wish they would give her to me...







I am happy to say the bounce house only caused 14 mild injuries.
This is my neighbor boy Michael- and his best buddy Ben. They are the cutest little friends and I just loved this picture!



I am pretty sure the picture below explians its self- but in case it does not- is there anything cuter than a little girl bat with crumbs on her face?



After the party we ate dinner and got ready to go trick or treating. Roman actually let me paint his face. His dad uses Q-Tips sometimes to clean out his nose so the entire time I was using one to paint his nose and whiskers he laughed because I think he thought I was using it wrong.. funny.
Below is Roman and his friend Sophie getting ready to trick or treat.


I could be slightly biased but isnt my little stinker the cutest EVER?





That is until he gets sick of the camera being in his face 24/7. I am pretty sure that is what he is thinking in this picture!


I hope everyone had as fun of a Halloween as we did!

10 comments:

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

wow jess, halloween looks great in "PLEASANTVILLE" love it! wish we could have made it. hey what day do you want to meet up?

The Gates said...

I love this last pic when he's throwing his hands up like he's had enough! ha Looks like you had a blast. You sure do know how to throw a party!

Paige said...

The cutest little skunk! He is adorable! I'm sorry we couldn't make it over - it looks like so much fun!

Mekelle said...

I love Romans costume...it is sooo cute! What a Halloween party! Looks like you all had a blast!!

Kristy said...

Thanks for letting us crash the party! I'm glad let himself be dressed up for a bit cause he does make a cute stinker.

Rachelle said...

I love Halloween..I wish I was at your house for halloween and about 25 years younger..What a blast for the kids. That skunk is the cutest little rodent..

Amy said...

We had so much fun at your party, and for the record I love your domesticness too. I don't have any yummy frosting recipes and its probably a good thing I don't because I know I ate a bakers dozen of those delicious cookies. This party has started a new yearly tradition right?

Hogan Family said...

What a party! I know where I am going next year.

Kristy said...

looks like such a wonderful time! Roman made one adorable little skunk!

Tyson and Heather said...

So fun! Way to go you hostess with the mostess. Loved the pumpkins in your front entrance and the sugar cookie table was too cute. Jess, you have the funnest ideas, love seeing them. Your little stinker is stinkin' cute. BTW...can I PLEASE get your sugar cookie frosting recipe? I keep striking out and ruin good sugar cookie batches with awful frosting.