Sunday, November 23, 2008

24 Reasons Why Jack Bauer is the MAN!

1. Jack makes carrying a purse masculine.
2. He gets perfect cell phone reception, regardless of his location.
3. He's tough enough to withstand torture, but isn't ashamed to cry.
4. He gave Cheng the silent treatment for 2 years.
5. Jack can fly a plane and a helicopter.
6. Jack doesn't care what other people think of him.
7. Jack Bauer is always right.
8. He got Erin Driscoll to listen to him eventually.
9. He pulled the trigger on Chase. Talk about dedication to his work.
10. Despite suffering from Herion withdrawl, he was able to break Ramon Salazaar out of prison.
11. He broke Ramon out of prison in less than an hour. It took Michael Scofield a whole season to break out of Fox River.
12. Hacksaw.
13. He doesn't always listen to orders, because he knows he's right.
14. Jack hurt that annoying scumbag Joe Prado.
15. He killed the whole Drazen gang by himself.
16. He figured out to look up presumed dead people in order to find Saunders.
17. He can hold his breath forever.
18. His magic hoodie is very impressive.
19. Straight men have crushes on him.
20. He can kill people without using his hands or legs.
21. He asked for forgiveness before killing Chapelle.
22. He's "died" twice and yet seems to be in great health.
23. He trusted George to take the plane down.
24. Despite saving millions of people over and over again, has never asked for a thank you

5 comments:

Sheri said...

you crack me up!
I am SO glad you liked Twilight. Afterwards I seriously had to decompress. When I hear of people who didn't like it I really want to punch them and ask what is wrong with their brains. Just kidding. I am dragging Tom along to see it this week. He read all the books...shh thats supposed to be a secret. :)

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

wow i love you.

Rachelle said...

After we watched redemption the other night Steve said, I forgot that I wanted to name our baby boy Jack Bauer Phillips..Lets change his name..My husband is one of the straight men who has a crush on JB

Brook said...

Are you that big of a Jack fan? I had no idea. I'm guessing you liked the 24 Redemption, huh? Love it!!!

Kristy said...

Can you say obsessed? I knew this would be a spoiler post since I'm still on season 4 but I read it anyways because I too think Jack is the man!