Monday, August 11, 2008

Tagged

For some reason I love these.. they feel like playing Mash in high school! Tagged by Kristy..

Tag I'm It!!!
4 Places I visit frequently
1. Work

2. Church
3. Target
4. Maverick

4 People who call/Text/Email me regularly
1. Kristy

2. Shelley
3. Sandy
4. Mom/Dad

4 favorite Food(in no particular order)

1. Anything from Tempanyaki
2. Fondu at Melting Pot

3. Lemon Chicken at Cheesecake Factory
4. Aztec Chicken at Red Lobster

4 places I would rather be:
1. Donald Trump Resort in Miami- my favorite all time vacation

2. Oregon Coast
3. Esme's Island off the Coast of Brasil
4. Riding a helicopter all over Europe and stopping anywhere I want. (notice I did not say backpacking- no thanks.)

4 Movies I'd watch over and over
1. The Other Boleyn Girl- just watched last night and loved

2. Pretty Woman
3. 13 Going on 30
4. Braveheart--- I love you William Wallace. This DVD was stuck in our DVD player when I was a teenager so we watched it ALL the time. Probably my favorite show ever.


4 Bands/Groups I like to listen to...
1. Dixie Chicks

2. James Taylor
3. The Cranberries
4. The Wreckers

The 4 People I am tagging are....
1. Lacey

2. Gina
3. Valerie
4. Jody

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Yes! We love Tepanyaki over at our house too. Hope you aren't too bored stuck at home!

Paige said...

You're too cute - how are you doing? We really need an update since I check your blog daily for one, and it's been a while! Okay, done nagging, but hope you're feeling better!