Monday, August 4, 2008

Finished..

Just finished Breaking Dawn.. I really liked it. So creative.. so capturing. I hope everyone who wants to gets to read it soon.

I go to the doctor tomorrow at 2. They had called and said they could fit me in today instead but called back and cannot. Yes- I cried a little about it. I am just sooooooo frustrated and in pain right now. I am trying to stay positive- but I am not so well at it right now.

My friends just texted me and told me they were coming to visit tomorrow with their newborn though so that has brightened my day more than they could know. Its the little boost I needed to get me through the day.

Anyways- I will update when I know more. As for now- I am pretty much on full bedrest and just sit around all day so call and visit with me or come see me please people! I am going crazy!!
I swear if it were not for my friend Kristy E. and all my other neighbors/friends I would have gone completey nuts by now. Thanks Kristy for all your help!

XoXo,

Jess

7 comments:

Kristy said...

I just got my book in the mail 8 minutes ago and now I am on page 3! I am glad you liked it, there is always that worry that it won't live up to the others. I hope you feel well soon.

Brook said...

I miss you at church...come back! I hope they can help you out tomorrow. Let me know what they say and if you need a good doc I have an excellent one I can recommend. Hang in there, we love ya!

Snelders said...

I am so excited to read Breaking Dawn! But I haven't actually gone out to buy it yet - hopefully this week! Anyway, sorry to hear of how sick you've been - that really sucks. Hopefully tomorrow will go really well for you!!

Brandy said...

I guess you might not want my opinion of BD. Let's just I say I really missed Edward. And don't worry, that's NOT giving anything away.
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

Sheri said...

Hello I NEED YOUR NUMBER!
Email me so I can call you this week!
sheri

Kristy said...

Wow, I'm blushing now. Can't wait to discuss BD at the party (whenever that is)Love to hear others take on it.

Dagley Family said...

Don't like to hear you are in pain and on bedrest. Need anything let me know. You can ask your hometeacher's wife. Take it easy!