Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Trippin on Tuesday..



1. Stimulus my A$$! Ours finally came but is only $900 instead of $1500- because we got an adoption credit. Come to find out my farmer mother and step dad don’t get one.. and neither does my student little sister. Bummer.


2. Bukoos- for those of you who have not been to Bukoos- the discount store in Farmington- its about time you go.. We found the coat below for $12 for Roman. Its on sale for $64.99 at the Redskins store online. Same exact coat- both brand new!


3. The cover of The New Yorker. They claim its satire. I claim is tactless.

4. My 10 year class reunion is this weekend. I have been planning it and I will be glad when it is over with! I am very excited to see some old friends and just can not believe what has happened in the last 10 years. It went by so fast.

5. PROJECT RUNWAY SEASON FIVE PREMIRES TOMORROW!

6. I have 2 friends and 1 cousin due in the next two weeks. All with girls.1 is technically over due to today- and the other two aren’t due for another week but are probably going to go at any moment. ALL GIRLS as well. I am excited to have some new baby girls in my life. I might just have to borrower one to get my girl fix!

7. I bought some strawberries last week on sale at Albertsons. I bought them Monday- I took some to work on Wednesday and they were rotten. I left them on the counter to return when I got home Wednesday night and they had turned to strawberry rotten soup. SO MAD!

And now my favorite part.. talking about my son..

8. He colored me a picture at church last Sunday- okay so it might not have been directly for me… but none the less he colored something to take home in Nursery- and I cried. I was so proud of him! It was so cute his little scribbles. Its times like this that I LOVE being a mom!

9. We have been super diligent about brushing Roman’s teeth- (he is still on the bottle!) and its rubbing off on him. He loves to carry around his toothbrush and give a few brushes and then continue to play or watch his show. Its so funny! I am slightly worried about the germs he is picking up on packing it around though.. good think I bought the multi-pack!

10. Whenever he is naughty lately he comes up and says: “Sorry!” but says it in a high pitched tone like “SAW-HEE”. He then touches my face softly and says “SOFFF.”. Then kisses me. He knows he can be as naughty as he wants if he gives his mama some loving. He for sure has me wrapped around his naughty butt little finger! I have got to work on the not laughing thing when he is being bad… ah.. maybe next week!

XOXO-
Jess

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe Roman you are the sweetest ! Hows WW going? wow that's A LOT of baby girls.... What did you get all those baby girls? Hit the gymboree sale hard as usual?

Brandy said...

Go Redskins! It's not often you find other fans in these parts, so I'll have to remember you come Fall.

Kristy said...

You are so funny, I love to hear you rant and rave. It is good to know that you have the same kind of craziness that we all have.

Holly T said...

Psh! Fo real! Our stimulus was like $600- it should have been $1200 BULL CRAP!! SHEESH! And that comic? Tactless indeed. And yeah, we are total long lost sisters! I'm glad you enjoyed my list like I enjoyed yours!

Holly T said...

Psh! Fo real! Our stimulus was like $600- it should have been $1200 BULL CRAP!! SHEESH! And that comic? Tactless indeed. And yeah, we are total long lost sisters! I'm glad you enjoyed my list like I enjoyed yours!

*** said...

Your first picture, so cute! You must save forever. Remember to write the date on it so you have it later. Great on the Redskins coat -- Chuck was ecstatic I'm sure! We too got less on the dern stimulus than we were hoping 4 :(. And GOOD LUCK this weekend at the reunion! Can't wait to hear all about it!!