Saturday, November 10, 2007

Today is the day!

Well today is the day I start a blog. Thanks to my lovely neighbor Miss Jessica Rawson I have decided to get with the program and also start a blog since I have been meaning to for ages!

Roman is walking.. defiantly not okay! Such a crazy man! He learned how to open drawers and smashed his finger for the first time yesterday. Superly dramatic! For me that is. :) He went to the Zoo yesterday with sitter/friend/neighbor Sarah Hickens and kids as well as neighbor/friend Amy Grant.

On to a major issue that has totally affected my day. We went to clean the church this morning since my dad is in charge of the building maintenance. We got there and our building had been vandalized. It was so disturbing to me that someone would come to our building and trash it and not even care. I mean come on, do teenagers these days not have any respect at all!! I know I did some stupid things growing up but I never vandalized anybody else's property, let alone a church, I mean get serious, God is defiantly going to see that on. Lucky the idiot who decided to do it left his PANTS (i know, right!!!what did her wear home) on the stage with his wallet and ipod in them. The Kaysville Police are after you now!! HEHEHE what a dork!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Our church? What a bunch of weasels! I hope they like spending time in the big house (heh! heh!).
So glad you are blogging!

Me said...

Ok, so, if people really want to be left alone (whatever religion they may be) then why don't they leave US alone?? I was walking out of church one day and someone drove by and gave me the finger. What the crap? People need to just love and respect people- thats it, no matter what religion.